Thursday, July 10, 2014

Life As It Is! (6/9/14)

So I think that I will start with: I am okay! I am doing well!

I knew that Brock's time on earth was coming to an end in a short time, so when I got an email last week it was not 100% a shock to me that he only had a few days to live. With the Lord's help I soon found myself telling my Mission President that I would need to be going home for a few days, that it was the right thing to do, so I got a flight out Thursday morning. I got in at 4-ish and was at the Hospital with my mom and 3 youngest brothers seeing Brock. We were there for a few hours then had to go due to the boys being ready to eat the whole hospital down....

While I was at the hospital I was able to show Brock some videos of me on my mission.. He enjoyed that, not being able to stay awake long enough to talk to people for too long, but he watched all of the videos so that was good! I didn't know that when I left that would be the last time I saw him. I don't know what I said to him but in the end, does that really matter? No... He passed away Thursday night.

While I was in Utah I was able to spend time with my family and that was the best part. I love my little brothers, they are the best!

So, I'm doing alright for the most part. It's when people (a lot of people) are around and talk to me I get all freaked out inside and I just can't deal with that. So that's weird but I'm sure I will be fine.

Hope you all have a great day!

I know that my Savior loves me and that we can all live again one day.

Love, Sister Violette Carlson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment