Sunday, September 28, 2014

Finding A Family! (9/22/14)

This week I was transferred to Newport Hills! I'm still in the same zone as Sister Jennings; go team!!! Sister Ashton is my companion now; she came out with me! So cool! But, she goes home a transfer after me. She is from Utah, has a Mom, Dad, brother, sister, dog, and a turtle that died (Tilly; may he rest in peace)! She is so much fun!! She is a dancer, so she loves dancing!

We have decided that we are going to find a family in the next two transfers! Yes! We only have 11 weeks left for that, but we are going to do it!!!

I don't really know what to tell you other than I have been meeting tons of people, teaching them like crazy, and just having a great time.

Quote of the week: "Have a great day and I hope you talk to lots of strangers." -Sister Nicholson Hahahahaha, yes, I will.

TEMPLE SISTER! What? Yes, me!!! I gave my very very first one to and investigator of the Elders of the Newport Beach 2nd ward! She is getting baptized Oct 12! She has been taking the lessons for 3 years! But she finally realized that she could get baptized even thought she is not perfect. It finally just clicked for her! Wow! I love being a Temple Sister!! It is so much Fun!


Well I love you hope you have a great day!!!
Stay Classy and Sassy and a little smart!

LOVE, Sister Violette Carlson!

No comments:

Post a Comment