Wednesday, April 30, 2014

When In Doubt, Let God Work It Out! (3/10/14)

I FREAKING LOVE MY COMPANION!!!!!!!! She is so much cooler than I am! Let me star from the Beginning...
We were walking and my comp felt like we were supposed to walk down the hill then walk back up and go to our car and have just enough time to go do exchanges with our Sister Trainer Leaders. So, we walk down the hill and I, not knowing, almost crunch a huge mouse with my foot! But the mouse doesn't do anything.... its just sitting there... so it must be a pet of some one, or dying or something; not really sure at this point, but I'm freaking out! I might have been acting a bit like a psycho! But then my companion picks the mouse up and I have lost it at this point!! What are we doing with this mouse? Taking it to our car! Spirit of the Law at this point! So we put it in a box and left it in our apartment (in the other Sister's bathtub.........yeah). We ended up just letting it go, but man, oh man, is my companion cooler that me for picking that thing up! It freaked me out!

In other news we were able to teach 3 new people this week; one accepted a baptismal date for April 12th, so that's exciting! We taught one of these people through a fence! That was cool, just sharing the Restoration right there on the spot, it doesn't get better than that. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ! It is so simple: Have faith, repent, be baptized by someone holding the Priesthood, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and Endure to the end! It is Simple, but not easy to follow. But it is so important that we live it!

So I also got a hair cut! A line....Sorry mom! I really do enjoy it!

I would also like to point out some thing weird.... today I am 8 mouths old in the mission! Wow!!! Time is flying by so fast!!! I'm just so thankful that I have changed so much over this time that I have been able to see some of what God wants for me! I still need to open my eyes more to all that God has for me to learn, so I'm working on that!

Love you so much!!!! Please pray that I will be able to be Humble this week as I teach....not to be Humbles but to be Humble.....much different! It's something that I am working on doing! I know that you can help me out even though your so far away :) Thanks so much!

LOVE, SISTER VIOLETTE CARLSON!

No comments:

Post a Comment