Monday, February 3, 2014

My Best Friends At McDonalds (1/27/14)

Today I saw my Best Friends at McDonald's!!! What??!!?!?!?!?
SO, every Monday for the past 9 weeks I have gone and gotten a breakfast sandwich at McDonald's...Why? Because I was Hungry for one! SO GOOD! So to show my LOVE I gave one of them a Mormon.org card.... next week he said that her checked it out so I gave him a Book of Mormon....and now he is reading it! What!!! SO cool! That is so awesome! We are pretty tight, the McDonald's guy and I... But then I was thinking, "Why doesn't everyone do that?" It's so easy! Just give someone a Mormon.org card and ask them, (like it says in PMG- Preach My Gospel) "Will you" check it out? Will you questions are the best!

Our investo came to church this Sunday! Agaahahahahah it was awesome! She is an awesome lady!

Sunday I turned 20...I'm a new women; I feel different, like I can change the world! Very empowered! It also has to do with Bishop giving an amazing talk on the Plan of Salvation. It was so amazing, the Spirit was so strong! and it was so strong for all 3 hours of church!! Got to LOVE Sundays!

LOVE, Sister Violette Carlson!!!!

"Will you" invite someone to church this week? Or if you don't go to church on Sunday, check out the nearest Mormon church and tell me how it went!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment