Wednesday, February 12, 2014

When In Doubt Let's Jesus Peace It Out! (2/10/14)

I love saying "When in doubt....(What ever I'm doing) it out!" It's my favorite....But that one I just started saying has been the best one yet. And "When in doubt stalk them out!" That one is pretty much the story of my life!! I just stalk people until they let me in their house and share an up lifting message about Jesus :) This past week my companion that I was with on exchanges with might have climbed over a fence? Might have... it was so much fun :)

Last Monday our Zone went tidal pooling! So much fun! Our Mission President is so cool! He trusted us to not be stupid! That was awesome of him. In the pictures that were sent I'm with Sister Burgett. My companion and her companions went to another beach... my Zone is pretty much filled with Elders and not that many Sisters; so that's kinda lame! But transfers are on the 18th so we could get more Sisters :) YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYYAYA that would be fun!!

Oh, great job Sister Lang and Sister Carlson!!!! We taught 26 lesson this week and normally we only do 11, so we are working hard!!! Yeah!!! Next week we'll hopefully get 30 :) aaahahahahah I would like to do that :)

BTW a 7 year old we have been teaching in our ward turns 8 on the 14th and is getting baptized on the 15th! Ahahahah, So exciting!!! Cant wait for that day :)

This past Thursday:
Thursdays are booked so tight for us that the only time slot we don't have used is 8...So its a crazy day! But on those days I'm with Sister Burgett while our companions go to choir and this week we went on a sand hunting adventure! We needed sand to make a Holy Ghost jar but we had to find a park on the way to out next appointment and we only had about 5 mins to spare. The only place we could get sand was at a school play ground....School was out so there weren't any kids around, so it was fine that we were there but it was still in the back of my mind "ahhaahh no proselyting on school grounds!!!!" So we ran to the sand, got some, and booked it out of there with no time to spare and without seeing a person! :)

I have been watching the Mormon Message "I Am a Child of God" all week and it is just the best thing! It makes your heart so warm; you should check it out! Will you do that?

LOVE Sister VIOLETTE Carlson!!!! I love food, laughing till I cry, and talking about Jesus! And I'm a Mormon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment