Tuesday, October 15, 2013

(10/15/13)

2 transfers, 4 companions, and 4 different apartments! Heavenly Father loves to bless me with change! My companionship of Dana Point is still the same but we are moving apartments so that we will no longer have to share but we will be able to live in the ward boundaries!! Its so great!! Now we will be able to cut down on miles and be able to have a car fast!! I cant wait! 

Who knew you could feel the spirit at Fred's? It was the works of our Greenie as we were driving away from dinner out with our favorite member! It was a crazy loud place but we were able to tune out all of the noise and feel the spirit! We gained so much knowledge from her!

So much has been happening in these past weeks that I forget a lot of it, but the work is growing and we picked up and investigator last night!!! Party!!!
We are going to be singing with him them teaching him a lesson! Oh yeah!!

Question for you to all think about: Is there an Edge to the Universe? Let me know what you think and tell me your reason!

And a shout out to all of you readers from the Hemingford Telephone Office! I LOVE YOU!

With so much Love to all and a Merry Christmas 
LOVE Sister Violette Carlson :)

P.S. Do missionary work!! Its fun and I will give you a gold star :)

No comments:

Post a Comment