Monday, September 16, 2013

I've seen the light...and its getting closer! AH, that's a bus!! (9/16/13)



So I have been out on a mission for 8 weeks in the field and I have had 4 companions!! Does anyone else see that as Hilarious? I sound like a hot mess when someone says it like that :)

Good news for the Mission! We have started a mission choir and I'm in it.....say what? That's right, Sister Violette Carlson is singing in a choir!! As of yet they have not kicked me out, but there is still time for that! It's fun: you get to see your friends! Party and doing missionary work at the same time! Yea Yea baBeeey!

So two full weeks of training!! ahahahahah, the only way I have been able to do that and not be a hot mess is through the Lord!! He so nice!!!! Helping me out like that... When I ask of course, and it's also like a calling (in church): you just know what to do and say some times! The Lord wants you to do your best!! So many times I have known what to do these past two weeks, not just training, but in the area as well! Talk about a Spiritual bus hitting you!! It's such a nice feeling to know that the Lord is watching over me and wants me to understand so much! What love he has for me!


Stay Humble and listen to what your mom says! No really, I mean it!


LOVE, Sister "Violetteireallylikechristmasmusicanditsnotevennovember!!" Carlson!!



P.S.

Sister Oswald and I are trying to decide what we want to do for 12 week training.

Line of the week:
Sister Oswald-I think we should pray!
Sister Carlson- No I'm not even mad at you!
Both-hahaahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahhaha

We cant even try to get mad at each other, such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment