Monday, July 29, 2013

Miracles Can Happen ...you just have to believe! (7/29/13)

I'm out!! Prison Break- Mormon Style!! In San Clemente California!!! I'm am in a Dream Team of three! Sister Drinkwater and Sister Garner and ME: Sister Carlson!! Yeah Yeah! Boy do I love it here!!! Wouldn't want to be anywhere else! Man, oh man, do I hate shell shock! The first couple of days it was hard for me to say anything! But don't worry I'm back to my old self (plus a name tag) ;) I LOVE that I have two trainers. I get to learn more than one way how to do things! Awesomeness! 

So my favorite lesson we taught last week was for our focus 15 youth. We taught the Restoration! The Spirit was so strong when Sister Drinkwater shared the account that one of the youth (a 17 year old boy, btw) started to cry and said "How could that not be true! The Spirit is so strong...I feel so lame for crying...!" and he is right, you can't say other wise when the Spirit testifies that strong!

Luh you, Stay humble! I want addresses so I can snail mail people!

Sister Violette Carlson



(and check the side bar f
or Violette's updated mailing address!)

1 comment:

  1. Bryant Family
    511 Whittier St
    Silverton, OR 97381-1147

    ReplyDelete